Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Elite!




One day I was sitting in my house and thinking about the things that my friends have obtained. Then, I began to wonder why I wasn’t at the status level that they were. But, before I was able to complete my thought the Holy Spirit interrupted and said, “You are the righteousness of God in Christ”  (2 Corinthians 5:21, Amplified). He proceeded to say, “You have access to what they have. But, you don’t deem yourself worthy to receive it.” 

The Holy Spirit said that I look at my friends as the elite, even though we all serve the same God. He continued to explain that my friends obtained what they have because they believed that God would give it to them. Then, He reminded me of Sarah (Abraham’s Wife) in the bible. Sarah was able to have a child in her old age because she had faith that God would keep His promise (Hebrews 11:12, Amplified).  Afterwards, He lovingly repeated, “You are the righteousness of God in Christ. Therefore, you are apart of the elite crowd as well because you are a child of God’s!”

I am letting you know that I have been bamboozled into believing that I was unworthy to receive God’s goodness. The reason that I was deceived is because I didn’t know what my inheritance was as a child of God. Now, I make it my business to study and read the bible. Now I know that I am the head and not the tail, above only, and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13, Amplified).

Let me leave you with this final thought. In 1 Peter 2:9 (Amplified) it states, But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [d] purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Now that you have been made aware of your royal status, continue to meditate on the Word of God and follow His commandments. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are they who keep His testimonies, and who seek, inquire for and of Him and crave Him with the whole heart (Psalm 119:1 & 2, Amplified). Live your life like you are ELITE!

God Bless,
CG

Scriptures:

 But seek ([z]aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness ([aa]His way of doing and being right), and then all these things [ab]taken together will be given you besides.

                                                                                                               Matthew 6:33 (Amplified)

And Peter opened his mouth and said: Most certainly and thoroughly I now perceive and understand that God shows no partiality and is no respecter of persons,

                                                                                                                   Acts 10:34 (Amplified)


For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [[d]full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).

                                                                                                                   2 Peter 1:3 (Amplified)

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS IN POPULAR POSTS OR CLICK BELOW!

Picture Perfect  Cotton Candy  Inside Out  Living Beyond Me  Trusting in Yourself...  

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL ABOVE!!! SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!!


                                               
 PlanetShakers "The Anthem"







5 comments:

  1. That was amazing. As i was I was reading it I was thinking to myself that sounds just like me. I have said Lord why does it seem like everyone else has exactly what they want but I'm not there yet and God showed me that he's working on me. Your blog just confirmed the things. God has been showing me and telling me. I am part of the "in crowd"... know with your heart what you desire, ask for it, and believe that it is happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pretty Lady,

      How are you? Thank you for your comment. Yes, we have to remember that God is for us and not against us. He loves us all and desires for us to be great and succeed. I will be praying that you receive the will of God for your life.

      Also, great job on meeting your goal and maintaining your weight loss! I am so proud of you! Continue to go after your dreams sis! Love you much! :)

      Delete
  2. Through him all things are possiable we must have faith and be obedient and patient. In our world, what takes years to obtain we can loose in a second. What God gives to us in his time we have for life. Your time will come. I Love You Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely what I needed. At this exact moment. I thank the Lord for allowing you to be His light and messenger to send me a word that was needed. Thank you be well and God's Speed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deacon,

      The fact that this post was able to bless you really blesses me!! I am so happy that you understood what the post is really portraying. I read this post from time to time to stay encouraged and inspired. God is truly amazing and He wants the best for us all! I am glad that it blessed you! Thank you for reading it and share with others!!! Be well and take care. :)

      Delete